Friday, January 1, 2016

♡ Best of Beauty 2015 ♡

Hey Guys~!

Welcome to 2016~! And as I've done here, it is time for the Best of Beauty from 2015~! Today I'll be sharing my favorite makeup, skin care, hair care, and nail polishes from the past year. This is where I round up what I liked from last year, and if I've done a review of it, I'll link it here. So let's start~~!

image
Makeup
image


Maybelline Fit Me Concealer








Revlon Coral Berry Lipstick

image
Skin Care
image


image
Hair Care
image


Suave Moroccan Hair Oil

It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Product

image
Nail Polish
image


Essie Topless and Barefoot

OPI You're Such A Budapest

Sally Hansen Pat on the Black

Wet n' Wild Matte Top Coat

I hope you guys enjoyed this yearly favorites post~! In the comments below, let me know what you would like a review on, if I haven't already written one, and what your favorite products were from the past year. Also let me know if you would like a collective yearly favorites, including fashion, accessories, and other things I liked. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss

P.S. I hope 2016 is a great year for all of you. You all are amazing people I wouldn't be who I am without you guys supporting me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart <33

image 
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

11 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! All the best & lot of kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post! hope you have an amazing year <3

    http://selfexplana.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year ^^

    I love your Lorac Palette ^^

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! My gosh, the matte top coat looks like a fantastic idea! I think I should get one myself

    BCfactor Blog | BCfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The nail polishes look so cute~

    Happy New Year 2016,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lorac palette I bet is amazing and that is one of my all time fave mascaras :) Great picks!

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been wanting the Lorac Pro palette for so long now but I always put off since it isn't readily available in my country and it gets more expensive if I'd to order it online..but Too Faced! Definitely going to check the Matte Eye Palette at Sephora. :)
    Happy New Year!

    ieyra h. | blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year! I've heard so many things about the My Schemings sheet masks, but haven't gotten around to trying them out yet. I looooooved the Miss Manga Rock Mascara but I misplaced it somewhere :<

    New Post & Giveaway: http://shijakibanida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New year and i wish you many blessings and prosperity.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer is one my wishlist 😁 but i still confuse choose maybelline anti anging concealer or fit me concealer since i heard lot good compliment about that product ^_^

    http://arisabl0g.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆