Sunday, May 24, 2015

Milani Bella Eyes {#1, #17, #25, and #27} Review~!

Hey Guys~!

After getting some neutral colors in the Milani Bella Eyes and reviewing them for you guys, I recently got some more colorful shadows. I went in with high hopes for these colorful shadows, and now after testing them I'll be sharing my opinions on them with you. So let's start~~!


 As I said in my other review, I don't really like the packaging. I hate the cheap looking, gold, and clunky packaging that Milani uses. But I do like that it's really secure, unlike some drugstore shadows or compacts.

In my last review I also complimented Milani for the huge color selection of these shadows. There are both neutral and colorful shades, as well as a variety of finishes; matte, shimmery, metallic, etc.


The four shades I got are Ivory, Khaki, Cobalt, and Mandarin. Ivory is a cream color with a 'satin matte' finish, which is basically a lie since it's really shimmery. Satin matte is supposed to be matte with minimal shine, but this looks really glittery.

Khaki is warm toned olive green with a shimmery finish, and I really like the flecks of gold in it.

Cobalt is a dark denim blue with a satin matte finish. There is a good amount of shimmer in this one, but less shimmer than in Ivory.

Mandarin is a neutral toned orange color with a satin matte finish, with barely any shimmer.

I swatched these shadows both wet and dry, because the website recommends using them either way.

Here are the swatches dry. . .


They all are super pigmented, which I really like. I was surprised at how pigmented the orange was, cause I've tried other orange shadows that aren't really pigmented.

Here are the swatches wet . . .


Like last time, these shadows are amazing when wet. They're super creamy and insanely vibrant.

Each shadow is $4 a piece, and I only buy them when Milani is buy one get one 50% off. To buy four shadows costs $12 then, which is great for shadows this good quality.

Packaging: ♥ ♥ ♥  
Texture: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Pigmentation: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Price: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Overall: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

It shouldn't be a surprise that I love these as much as the neutral colors. These colors are beautiful, and I've been enjoying adding these colors into my everyday makeup. My favorite has to be Mandarin, and I've loved wearing it in a variety of ways. So if you're looking for colorful eyeshadows, I would definitely recommend these for you to try.

 I hope you guys enjoyed this review~! If you haven't seen my review of the neutral shades I own, {click here} to read it. If you would like to see a makeup tutorial using the more colorful shades, let me know in the comments below. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss
                                                                    ∧_∧
(。・ω・。)つ━☆・*。
⊂   ノ    ・゜+.
 しーJ   °。+ *´¨)
         .· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
          (¸.·´ (¸.·’* ☆
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |


2 comments:

  1. these shades are just so pretty.
    Nice blog ! U can check out mine too,and ,If u want we can follow each other on gfc,G+n bloglovin. Let me know.
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow that's so beautiful colors =)
    www.heykasumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆