Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Cosplay Plans for 2016~!

Hey Guys~!

Now that 2016 is here, it is time for the 2016 CONVENTION SEASON~!! I will be starting university this year too, but I have so many cosplays I want to make for this year. Today I'll be sharing my list of what I want to complete during 2016, but I'm not sharing everything because I want to keep some of them a surprise you guys. So let's start~~!

Uruyuu Minene from Mirrai Nikki/Future Diary


Mikan Tsumiki from Super Dangan Ronpa 2


Sailor Neptune from Sailor Moon


Maki Nishikino from Love Live


Shinoa Hiragi from Owari no Seraph/Seraph of the End


Juvia Lockser (Avatar Arc Version) from Fairy Tail


I hope you guys enjoyed today's post~! In the comments below, let me know which of these you're excited to see. Honestly, if I make more than two or three of them I'll be really proud of myself. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to see progress posts and the finished costumes! Sailor Moon cosplays are always nice to see too, it's such a classic series that is nostalgic to many!

    ☆ Shiro Samurai's Cosplay & Circle Lens Blog ☆
    ☆ Facebook Cosplay Page ☆
    ☆ Ink & Sword Lifestyle Blog ☆

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHINOOOOOAAAAA!!!! OMGOD you're gonna look so adorable cosplaying her haha! And Maki too? Wow so many cute characters~ I need to post my cosplay plans too x
    MinaekeiLatest Blog Post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sailor moooooooon!

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shinoa looks cool, but I never seen the anime :3
    Happy 2016 to you! ♡ ◕ ω ◕

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆