Thursday, July 25, 2013

Loreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier B.B. Cream Review~!

Hey Guys~!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been busy with making videos and editing them. Hopefully I'll have a makeup tutorial up by the end of the week. Fingers crossed >.<

Anyways, I've been trying to find a B.B. Cream or a Tinted Moisturizer that works well for me. I wanted to find one that had good coverage, matched my skin tone, didn't break me out, and I didn't want to buy it online.

  • I tried the Maybelline Dream Fresh B.B. Cream in Light and the color was orange. It felt okay on my skin, but no powder or anything could fix the color.

  • I then tried the Physician's Formula Healthy Wear Tinted Moisturizer. I got it in the shade Ivory to Light, but it was too dark for me.

  • Then I got a sample of the Smash Box Photo Finish B.B. Cream. I really liked it, but it was too expensive to buy a full sized one.

So I went back to the drugstore and got this. . .


I'd heard it was bad, but it was the only drugstore B.B. Cream that had a fair shade option. The packaging is sleek and I like how it's a squeeze bottle. It comes with 1.0 FL OZ. of product like most foundations.

What makes this B.B. Cream different than other ones I've tried is the pigment beads in this B.B. If you squeeze this out of its tube, it's white.




However if you blend it, the pigment beads break, changing the color from white to skin color.


It claims to prime to smooth the skin's texture, correct skin for a healthy looking complexion, hydrates for an all day moister, and perfects to hide any imperfections. 

For me it does smooth my skin, corrects some redness, and it does hydrate a ton. In terms of hiding imperfections, this B.B. Cream conceals my smaller acne and acne scars. If you have a lot of acne I do not recommend this at all.

If you have dry skin, this B.B. Cream is perfect for you because of the hydration.

If you have oily skin, I recommend setting this with a powder if you want to try it. Here's a powder I like from Rimmel.



The only thing I dislike is that this B.B. Cream doesn't have SPF. 

Overall this is my favorite B.B. Cream. It matches my skin tone, has decent coverage, and it hasn't broken me out once and I've been using this for a month. You can purchase this at your local drugstore for around $11 and at Target it's around $7.

I hope you guys enjoyed this review~!
and please comment cause
I want to know if anyone actually reads my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆