Friday, August 23, 2013

Skin79 Super+ B.B. Cream Review~!

Hey Guys~!

Sorry for not posting in a while, I was on vacation with my family and we had no wifi where we were staying :( 

Anyways so I got this product about two weeks ago and I'm now going to review it for you guys after testing it out. This is the newly formulated Skin79 Super+ B.B. Cream. . . 


I was contemplating buying the old formula over the new one, but the new one had better reviews so I purchased it instead. The packaging is identical, both in a durable plastic container with a pump, keeping the product sanitary.



This B.B. Cream has SPF25 PA++, which is awesome cause with my other B.B. Cream I had to apply sunscreen under it because it didn't have SPF, and it claims to have built in whitening and wrinkle improvement. I've noticed some of my acne scaring fading, but I don't really have any wrinkles for it to repair.



The product has a greyish tone to it when you first apply it and if you do not blend this in enough, you will look sick. When you blend it in, it works into your skin and matches some what to your skin tone.



I personally think it looks best blended in with your hands cause I think the skin absorbs it better and it looks more natural. Like most B.B. Creams this one has a dewy finish. So I personally like to set it with a mattefying powder and the one I like is Rimmel Stay Matte. If you have super dry skin, I would not recommended setting this with a powder but if you have oily skin it's a must. 


I bought this on Amazon for $9.00 without shipping and around $15 with shipping. The seller I ordered from gave me some samples too which was really nice. And to make things better, it came a day before it was supposed to.

I have very pale skin and this product matches my skin tone perfectly. If you have light to fair skin, this B.B. Cream should match your skin tone. I'm starting to prefer this to my L'Oreal B.B. Cream and it's cheaper which I like. If you need a build-able light to medium coverage, this B.B. Cream is what you should get.

Packaging: ♥♥♥♥♥
Coverage: ♥♥♥♥
Staying Power: ♥♥♥
Texture: ♥♥♥♥♥
Price: ♥♥♥♥♥

I really love this B.B. Cream and I've recommended it to a lot of my friends who have tried mine and really liked it. Hope y'all enjoyed the review~! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh you're back finally~
    Credzzzz for introducing you to it :3
    Muehehe

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆