Friday, December 19, 2014

Sleek Blush by 3 {Lace} Review~!

Hey Guys~!

Over the summer I posted a Korean and English Cosmetics Haul, {click here} to check it out, where I showed this blush palette from Sleek. I already reviewed the single blush from Sleek I got, {click here} to read it, and since I liked that one so much, I had high hopes for this palette. I've been playing around with it, and now it's ready for a review. So let's start~~!




The packaging for this is the same as Sleek's other blushes, it's a matte black compact with shiny black writing. I really enjoy how simple and classic it looks. Also I really like how large the mirror is, which is really nice.


This palette comes with three blushes, none of which you can buy individually I think. The three colors are Crochet, a warm toned matte coral, Guipure, peach with gold shimmer, and Chantilly, a matte orange.

Here are some swatches. . .


The pigmentation of these blushes is great. They can be worn lightly, but the color can be built up. For me, I have to wear them lightly. Also the texture and formulation is great. They all are smooth, and not chalky. Usually matte powders have a lack of pigmentation and texturally feel bad, but the two matte blushes are really nice. The shimmery one is nice too, the shimmer isn't too bold and it leaves a nice glow to the skin.

This palette cost around $13, which I think is really worth it. The three blushes are decently sized and the quality of the three is really nice too. There are blushes these colors and this good a quality that cost way more. And when you think about it, each blush costs around $4.30, which is cheaper than most blushes at the drugstore.

Packaging: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Pigmentation: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Texture: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Price: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Overall: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

Overall, I really enjoy this blush palette. The colors are really nice and are well pigmented. And for the quality, it's really cost effective. I definitely want to try some of the other blush palettes from Sleek, and maybe some of their other products too.

I hope you guys enjoyed this review. If you've tried anything from Sleek, suggest it in the comments below and I may try it  out.  Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss

Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

2 comments:

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆