Friday, December 26, 2014

Benefit Dandelion Boxed Blush Review~!

Hey Guys~!

Today I'm reviewing one of my favorite blushes, the Benefit Boxed Powder in Dandelion. I have wanted to review this for a long time, and now I'm finally getting around to writing it. So let's start~~!

I absolutely love the packaging for this blush. I think it's super cute and unique compared to other blushes, that are often in compacts. The design itself is really simple, but looks nice. Also I really like that there is a mirror inside. However I am worried to travel with this since I'm not sure how sturdy it is.

There are many other boxed blushes, but I got this one because I think that the color is the most natural looking. Dandelion is a muted light pink with tiny flecks of gold, which are barely noticeable.

Here's a swatch. . .


Like I said, this is meant to be a natural blush, so it is pigmented in that sense. But if you want something bolder, than this probably isn't the blush for you. Unlike many other powder blushes I've tried, the texture is really smooth, and not really powdery at all. When I wear it, it looks very even and natural, which is really nice too.

This blush costs $28, which may sound kind of pricey. However I've often found drugstore blushes to be really bad quality. Also I don't wear blush all the time, so this will last me for a while. Therefore I think it's worth it. But if you have a favorite blush, this may not be worth it.

Packaging: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Pigmentation: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Texture: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Price: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Overall: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

Overall I really do like this blush. I often have problems finding blushes that I do like, but this one really works for my skin tone. Also the formula doesn't look splotchy or anything like that on my skin, which I do like. So if you don't really like drugstore blushes, but want a natural one, give this a try.

I hope you guys enjoyed this review. If you've tried the Benefit Boxed Powders, let me know your thoughts on them in the comments below. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss

3 comments:

  1. Somehow the packaging distracts me lol But you did a great review! I like the color ^-^
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review :D but I think its color is too pale for me, and I may will skip this T_T

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆