Saturday, November 9, 2013

October Favorites 2013~!

Hey Guys~!

Am I the only one who feels like October went by really quickly?

Sorry I haven't posted this soon. Blogger deleted the entire post before I could post it ;_;

Anyways today I have my monthly favorite for the month of October. I haven't tried too many new things this month, but I do have some new favorites this month. Also I have some non beauty favorites this month (anime, music, video games.)

So let's start ~!
Makeup

My B.B. Cream love has continued this month. I've reviewed both the L'Oreal B.B. Cream {click here to read it} and the Skin79 B.B. Cream {click here to read it} one on my blog. If you guys want I can write a post comparing the two. Comment if you want to see that.


I'm sure I showed this in a recent haul, but ever since I got it, I've used it ever day. It's the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Nude Pink. It's a smooth cream eyeshadow that looks super natural. It lasts a long time on my lids and is a great base for any eye look.


I haven't talked about this product in a post before, but I got it at the beginning of the month and I love it. It's the Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate. It's gives my lips a sheer pink tint and it's super moisturizing. And with its light formula I barely even notice it.


Nail Polish

For nail polish this month, I had two that I wore for a long time. They are Sally Hansen's Beautiful Berry and Confetti's Debutante. Beautiful Berry, as the name implies, is a red berry color. What I really liked is that this polish is super pigmented. I just have to apply one coat and it looked great.

Confetti has been a hit or miss brand for me. But this polish has been great. It's a shimmery gold color, but I applied 3 coats to get it opaque. Both have pretty good formulation and lasted about a week with a cheap top coat over them.

Clothes/Accessories

I don't have a clothing favorite, but I do have a shoes favorite. They're my taupe Guess combat boots. These boots have been my life this month, since I wear them just about every single day. They're super comfortable and look great with everything.

Video Games


Pokemon X and Y came out this month and I got it right when it came out. It's been the only video game I've played this month and if you haven't tried it out yet, go buy it now. The graphics are amazing and the new Pokemon, especially Sylveon, are awesome. Another part of the game I like is that I finally am able to customize my character. The clothes are great and there's a decent variety of options to buy. I haven't beaten the main story yet, cause I'm trying to savor it as long as I can.

Music

I have a new favorite K-POP song and it's Fantastic Baby by Big Bang. The video is pretty weird, but I love the song.



Anime

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091113184538/souleater/images/d/d4/SoulEater.jpg

I haven't finished any anime this month, but I have been watching Soul Eater. I like it so far. Some of the characters are kind of annoying, in my opinion, but besides that I like the plot and the premise. If you've never heard of Soul Eater, basically it takes place in a world where kids are taught to fight demons and witches. I've always ben into the supernatral genre, so I've been really enjoying this anime.

So those were my late monthly favorites. Comment tell me your favorites from this month. See you guys at my next post xo

Alyss

No comments:

Post a Comment

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆