Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Maybelline Color Show Polka Dots Nail Polish Review~!

Hey Guys~!

Here's the review I promised from my latest haul, {click her if you haven't check it out yet,} for this strange nail polish. It's from the Polka Dots nail polish line from Maybelline. There are a few other colors besides this one, but this was my favorite.


The packaging is very typical for nail polish, so there isn't much for me to say about it.

I applied one coat of the polish and it looked like this. . .


It's kind of sheer in the color, but there is a ton of glitter.

Here's a second coat. . .


The color is much more pigmented after the second coat, and I really like it. It reminds me of the Revlon scented nail polish in Mint Gelato. But by adding another coat, some of the glitter was dulled out. The black glitter was more grey looking and the white glitter was a light mint color.

Overall I think this polish is alright. Close up it looks kind of strange, but it's really cool to look at. It did chip easily after wearing it for two days, even though I had a top coat on over it.

I know this wasn't a too in depth review, but I wasn't quite sure what else to say. If you have any questions about this polish, ask me it in the comments down below. See you guys at my next post xo

Alyss


1 comment:

  1. I think it's very cute! The colors go together nicely. c:

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆