Sunday, July 28, 2013

Revlon Scented Nail Polish Review~!

Hey Guys~!

I have an awesome hidden gem of the drugstore for you guys. I've never heard people talk about these, and I'm here to get them out.

Revlon Scented Nail Polishes

Yep, you read that right. Scented nail polishes. No longer do you have to inhale the most disgusting scent of nail polish when you do your nails that makes me think of the chemistry lab at my school.

I have five of them. . .


A neutral toned red called Cherry Bon Bon, which smells like cherries.

A natural nude called Apricot Pastry, which smells like apricot.

A pale yellow called Lemon Meringue, which smells like lemons.

A minty-teal color called Mint Gelato, which smells really minty.

A Barbie doll pink called Strawberry Cream, which smells like strawberry shortcake.


Cherry Bon Bon is a great classic red nail polish if you like red nails. With one coat it is well pigmented and it's not always necessary to do two coats with this polish. It's scent is really strong and noticeable. If you want your hands or feet to smell like fresh picked cherries, I recommend this polish. Also this one in particular has a good formula and it lasts.



Apricot Pastry isn't as pigmented as the other colors, but it makes your nails look fresh and clean after you apply two coats. It smells more like fresh apricots rather than dry which I think smells nice. This polish would be nice for a French manicure.


Lemon Meringue is a great color for spring and summer. Personally I like wearing pastel nail polishes and this is the perfect pale yellow. However this one always takes longer to dry than the others for some reason. The scent isn't as strong as Cherry Bon Bon, but it still has a nice citrus scent.


Mint Gelato is my personal favorite. I love the color mint and I wear this on my nails a lot. It's an even blue-green mix and it's great for spring and summer. It has the strongest scent out of all the polishes, and I like the smell of mint so I don't mind it. However it's kind of sheer so you need two or three coats. It lasts really long on your nails and it's a pretty color.


Strawberry Cream has a unique scent compared to the rest of the polishes. Unlike the others that focus more on the fruit or the herb in their name, Strawberry Cream as both a strawberry scent and a whipped cream-like scent; making it smell extremely sweet. Personally I wish it just smelled liked strawberries. It's not a cool toned or warm toned pink, making it wearable on any skin tone. If you like a girly looking pink, this color is perfect for you. 




Overall these polishes are really good. The smells are a nice change, the formula on most of them is incredible, and the colors are wearable.

I hope you guys enjoyed this review~!









No comments:

Post a Comment

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆