Saturday, June 6, 2015

30 Day Anime Challenge {Day #4 Anime Guilty Pleasure}~!

Hey Guys~!

It is time for Day #4 of the Anime Challenge. Today I will be sharing my guilty pleasure anime. I am a little unsure about sharing this anime with you guys, but isn't that almost the definition of a guilty pleasure? So let's start~~!


Alright, my guilty pleasure anime is Omamori Himari . . . You probably haven't heard of this anime, and if you have, then good for you.


Basically this anime is about a guy named Yuto who encounters a cat demon named Himari, who informs him that she will be protecting him from other demons.


Sounds pretty basic right? So why would this be a guilty pleasure? As I said in my Day #2 post, Anime I Rewatch, I have a dirty sense of humor sometimes. And this anime plays a lot on that with jokes that I find funny.

At the same time, the dirty humor isn't the only reason I watch it. I do enjoy the plot and I love Himari as a character. The opening song, I think is super cute and catchy, and I linked it here for you guys to listen, if you're interested.


I guess I'm just a little ashamed of my sense of humor, but I grew up with many male influences, so maybe that's why I find this funny? But if you like for example Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, this anime would be good for you.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Please share some of your guilty pleasure anime in the comments below, so I can feel a little less awkward about sharing this. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss
image
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this anime before xD

    Haha, I have the same type of humor lmao, It's hard to explain.. I just like watching anime that has a little bit of dirty humor inside of it.. it amuses me a lot ^^;

    Great post!
    Minae | minaekei.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm this anime sounds interesting.
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆