Thursday, April 23, 2015

Almay Liquid Lip Balm {Blooming and Apple a Day} Review~!

Hey Guys~!

Another lip product review~!! It seems like that's be the majority of posts this month, but I really am enjoying them and I hope you guys are too. Today we'll be talking about the Almay Liquid Lip Balms. I have two of them, Blooming and Apple A Day, that I'll be reviewing for you guys. So let's start~~!



The packaging for these is pretty simple. It's a tube with a doe foot applicator, which makes the gloss super easy to apply. Each tube has 0.34 oz of product.

In the line, there are ten shades offered. I like that there is a variety of colors. They offer nudes, pinks, reds, corals, and plums. The two that I own are Blooming and Apple A Day.


Blooming appears to be a pink lip gloss, however in a swatch, it is super sheer and almost has barely and pink color. On the lips it doesn't offer much color. It does give my lips a nice shiny without being super sticky. I wear this one over a pink or a coral lipstick for extra shine.


Apple A Day appears to be a red lip gloss. In the swatch, it is much more pigmented than the other gloss. On the lips, it gives me a red tint, and is super glossy. This shade is less sticky than Blooming, which I really like. I wear this one either on its own or over Benetint.


On the Almay website, it says that these glosses and dermatologist tested, gluten free, and hypoallergenic. I really appreciate that Almay does test to see if their product is hypoallergenic, being a person with sensitive skin and multiple allergies.

Price wise, they are okay. Each one costs $5.99, and that's alright for a drugstore lip product. Of course other products are more expensive, but I don't really think they're the best lip gloss I've tried.

Packaging: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Color Selection: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
   Blooming
       Pigmentation: ♥ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
       Formulation: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡ ♡
  Apple A Day
       Pigmentation:  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡
       Formulation:  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡
Price:  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡
Overall:  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡ ♡

I think these glosses are alright. As not a huge fan of lip gloss, I do like these. However I wish the pink was more pigmented, and that both of them were less sticky. They do feel really nice and are moisturizing, which I really like. I would try some of the other shades, to see if others are less sticky and as pigmented as Apple A Day.

I hope you guys enjoyed this review~!! If you have tried these, or have a lip gloss you like that isn't too sticky, let me know about it in the comments below. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss

Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

No comments:

Post a Comment

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆