Monday, April 20, 2015

Anime Boston 2015 Recap~!

Hey Guys~!

This past weekend I attended Anime Boston and it was the best weekend ever~!! This post will be super text heavy, and will include cosplay photographs. I went on Friday and Saturday, I woke up really sick on Sunday, so I'll only be talking about two of the three days. I hope you all enjoy this post and leave me a comment saying either which photograph is your favorite or what you would cosplay if you went. So let's start~~!


Friday of Anime Boston was on Good Friday, which meant I didn't have school. So I got to arrive at the convention earlier than normal and stay later too. Then I wore my Touko Fukawa from Dangan Ronpa cosplay. I wore it to Anime Boston last year too, and was really excited to wear it again.


When I got to the convention, I got lost when it came to finding the badge pick up line, and accidentally ended up in a Digimon Panel. Anyways once I got my ticket, I picked up a wig I ordered from Arda Wigs at their booth. The people who work at Arda are super nice and had my wig ready for me. I do plan on writing a full review of the wig, and for now I'll say I got the Ferrari in Indigo Blue.

The rest of the day was pretty chill, I went to a few panels and events. For the first time I saw the Cosplay Death Match, which is basically a character popularity contest, but it was really fun to watch.

Onto Saturday~!! Once I began watching Fairy Tail, I knew I had to cosplay Juvia Lockser. Prior to the convention, I met up with a bunch of other Fairy Tail cosplayers on the forum, and I was super excited to meet them. Also this was my first cosplay with an unnatural hair color, and I just loved having blue hair~! I was expecting minimal to none pictures taken of me, but no joke, I walk into the convention and three people wanted pictures.


I assumed that would be it for pictures, but I went to the Funimation booth, where they had a picture of the Fairy Tail cast. I, being the lonely fan girl, had my friend take a picture of me posing with the Gray Fullbuster in the picture, and at least ten people began taking pictures. Seriously, Funimation, hire me to go to conventions to promote your booth.


This Saturday was the best day of any convention I'd ever gone to. I met so many amazing people, many of which I'm still in contact with. Wearing Juvia, made me so happy, and I felt so happy when I came home from the convention. I was so sore from all the walking and posing I'd done, but it was the kind of sore that makes you smile. I knew that I had made so many peoples' day, even people who weren't at the convention, and I really wish I could thank everyone I met or who asked for photographs.

I hope you guys enjoyed hearing about my experience at Anime Boston~! If you went to the convention as well, or have ever gone to a convention, let me know about more experiences in the comments below. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss

Gray x Juvia is my OTP~!!!
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

1 comment:

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆