Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Random Collective Haul~!

Hey Guys~!

I have a haul for you guys today. I haven't done one in a while, so I felt like this one was necessary. I went to Target, CVS, and Bath and Body Works recently, so I show you guys what I got there.

I'll start with Target. . .

I got another pack of my favorite makeup removing wipes, Yesto Cucumbers. I love these and I wrote a review on them a while ago. If you want to read it, {click here.} They had a pack of 40 wipes, which was awesome cause usually I get the 30 or 25 pack.


Another repurchase was the Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizer in Aloe Fresh.  I remember first hearing about this over the summer and it's my favorite body moisturizer. It's great cause your hands don't get greasy when you apply it, since it sprays on. There are other scents, but I like the aloe the best.


I'm almost out of my body wash, so I picked up a new one. This is the Olay Cleansing Body Wash in Silky Berry. This smells amazing, it's fruity and sweet.I haven't used it yet, so I don't know how long the scent lasts, but I hope it lasts a while.


Lastly I got another one of my favorite hair products. This is the Loreal Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm. It's a great hair mask if you have dry/damaged hair and I use it once a week to help my hair.


Moving on, now I have some stuff from CVS. . .

I am a nail polish hoarder, I admit it.  But these two polishes I got caught my eye. This first one is by Maybelline and it's the Color Show Polka Dots Polish in the color #55 Drops of Jade. It has pieces of black and white glitter in multiple sizes that from far away look like dots. There are other colors, but I liked this one the best.


The other polish I got was the Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in the color Timesless Rubies. It's a red polish with flecks of gold and scarlet. It reminds me of the Barry M nail polish in Copper, but less golden. This is my first Covergirl nail polish, so I'm excited to try it out.


I saw some new makeup displays at CVS and one was for Maybelline. They had new blushes, lip sticks, and new color tattoos. I love the Maybelline color tattoos, so I got this one and it's in the color #250 Nude Pink and it's a neutral shell pink. I think this will be a great addition to my collection because the other color tattoos I have are from the metals collection, which are all shimmery.


Lastly we have Bath and Body Works. . .

I was planning to buy candles, but being the idiot I am I forgot all my money at home, except for five dollars. I saw a new display in the middle of the store for one of their newest scents, Forever Midnight. If you haven't smelled this, you need so a.s.a.p. It smells flowery and sophisticated, so I'd personally only wear it for special occasions. They haven't released the full sized one yet, so I got this.

That's everything from my haul. Comment if you want a review on any of the products shown, I'm planning to review the Polka Dot nail polish. See you guys at my next post xo








No comments:

Post a Comment

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆