Saturday, October 4, 2014

Blood French Manicure Nail Art~!

Hey Guys~!

With it being October now, I thought it would be fitting to do a Halloween nail art tutorial. I know I haven't done a nail art look in a while, but today I decided to do one. This design is super easy to do, and you don't need any professional nail art tools, just a toothpick. So let's start~~!




   oOoOo You'll Need oOoOo
Base Coat
Nude Nail Polish
Glitter Nail Polish
Red Nail Polish
Berry Nail Polish
A Toothpick or Sewing Needle
Top Coat


As usual, start by painting your nails with your base coat. This will prevent the polish from staining your nails, and make the design last longer. For the first color, we'll be just painting the nails with a nude polish. It doesn't have to be opaque, we just want a nice, even nail color.  This next part is optional and that is to apply a glitter top coat. The one I'm using has opalescent glitters and I think it adds to the design. I applied two coats and waited for it to dry.


Now onto the blood~~! Start by taking your red nail polish and creating a messy french tip. It doesn't need to look good at all.


Using the berry nail polish and either a toothpick of a sewing needle, make large dots of the polish and drag it down to the red french tips. Make smaller dots connecting the ends of the drips. And then if you want to, make other dots on the nails so it looks splattered. Lastly apply a top coat to seal in the design and add a beautiful shine. 


And there is your bloody manicure. I really like how it turned out, and I hope you guys like it too. If you guys recreate this look, share it with me on my twitter @AlyssAlluring or on my Facebook Page, both are linked below. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

1 comment:

  1. I was planning to do such nail art on Halloween hehe :D

    moreulzzlang.blogspot.ru x

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆