Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September Favorites 2014~!

Hey Guys~!

It's finally autumn and only thirty days till Halloween. A lot has been going on for me this month and through everything, I've gotten a lot of favorites this month. I'm so excited to share all of this stuff with you, so let's start~~!

Makeup

 
MUA Lip Stain in Rose {review}: No joke I have probably worn this lip color every single day this month. It's the perfect fall lip~~!!! It's a nude, dark dusty pink and it's really pretty looking on. I've worn this with so many different makeup looks at many different occasions and gotten many compliments on it.
Milani Bella Eyes in Bella Bronze {review}: This is an eyeshadow that everyone should have. When I first got it, I thought it was too dark and that I'd never wear it. However recently I started buffing it into the crease for many different eyeshadow looks, and it's beautiful. There are some many dimensions to this color and I absolutely love it.

Sleek Blush Palette in Lace: I did show this blush palette in a haul, and I do plan on reviewing it soon. So far I really like it. The middle color in particular is great for an everyday look and it's not too shimmery. The other two colors are a bit dramatic, but once blended out they look really nice.

Confetti Nail Polish in Lonesome Dove: This month I've been wearing a ton of different nail polishes and my favorite by far has been this one. It's a muted grey color and it's neutral toned, which looks really nice on many skin tones. I also liked that it didn't make my hands look weird like many dark, or not bright, nail polishes do.

Skin Care
Clean and Clear Foaming Cleanser: I've wanted just a nice, gentle cleanser to wash my face and this one is great. It lathers up really nicely, removes all my makeup, and it doesn't irritate or break out my skin. The one I have is the sensitive skin formula, but there is a regular version too. 

TV Shows

Girl Code: I usually don't watch anything on MTV, but Girl Code is amazing. It's a comedic advice show where different female and male comedians discuss different topics. Each episode has about three or four topics and the entire cast is hilarious. I don't have a favorite comedian, but that's cause it's so hard to choose~~!!
Daria: I've meant to watch this show for a few years now. Recently I started it and it's so good!!! I really like all the characters, especially the main character Daria, and how they work off one another. Each episode is entertaining and it leaves me wanting to watch more. I've only seen the first season, and I'm already sad that it has to end.

Food

Andes Mints: I don't think I've brought this up on my blog before, but I love anything mint and chocolate. I was shopping and I saw these in the candy aisle. My friend gave me the genius idea to put them in the freezer, and after thirty minutes, they taste just like mint chip ice cream. They come 28 in a package and I can honestly say that I could eat all of them in one sitting.

So those were my favorites from this past month. If you enjoyed this post, let me know in the comments below. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

No comments:

Post a Comment

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆