Sunday, September 15, 2013

Face of the Day: First Day of School~!

Hey Guys~!

School started for me this week ;_; and I wanted to show you the makeup look I wore today. I will also be posting an Outfit of the Day for my first day of school too, but that'll be a separate post.

I wanted my skin to look clean and flawless, so I used my favorite high coverage foundation, Revlon Color Stay. I used the Normal/Oily formula since it's still hot where I live, making my skin still oily. I applied it and blended it out using my hands to help my product look more natural. Then I used my ALMAY Wake Up concealer under my eyes. The color is lighter than my skin tone, therefore brightening up the face. Then I applied my powder, Rimmel Stay Matte all over my face using the ELF Complexion Brush. I just wanted to add a little color to my face, so I used my Dandelion Benefit Boxed Powder. It's a light pink blush, and looks natural on my fair skin tone. 


First I primer my eye lids using an eyelid primer from ELF in the color Sheer. Then using my Milani Brow Fix Kit, I just filled in the sparse parts of my brows.  For my eyeshadow look, I used colors from the Urban Decay Naked Palette. I applied the color 'Sin' onto my lid using the ELF Eyeshadow Brush,  Next I applied 'Naked' into my crease using the ELF Blending Eye Brush. With the same brush, I applied 'Buck' into my outer eye corner and blended it in. Then taking an angled liner brush, I applied 'Naked' on my outer lower lash line. Using Rimmel Scandaleyes in Nude, I lined my water line. With my pinky finger, I applied the color 'Virgin' to my inner corners and my brow bone. Lastly I curler my lashes and applied Revlon Lash Potion to them. 


For my lips, I just applied my Nivea Kiss of Cherry Lip Balm to my lips. The color is a sheer cherry red and it can me build-able. 

So yeah that was my makeup look for school. Comment if you guys want an outfit of the day post for my first day. See you guys at my next post xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆