Wednesday, August 23, 2017

August Favorites 2017~!

Hey guys~!

Since I haven't done a favorites post in a long time, I thought I'd finally do one. If you have been missing me, I'm more active on my instagram. Also I did start a second blog, {click here to check it out} and I will be posting more there too. I know it's just a baby blog, but I'd appreciate y'all going and following it. I am posting vlogs, reviews, and photoshoots there. 



Alright so let's start with makeup~! I've really enjoyed these products recently and if y'all want a review on any of them, just let me know.

Kat Von Dee Tattoo Lock It Foundation:
Image result for kat von dee foundation bottle
 I finally have found a foundation that actually matches my skin tone. Being the practically albino human I am, I never really found anything that matched. Even if in the past I said something matched, nothing ever looked like it blended into my skin like this does.

NYX Brow Mascara in Chocolate:
Related image
Especially when I'm trying to do my makeup quickly, this saves me. It comes in four different shades, but I'm not 100% if chocolate is the right color for me. I want to try the next darker color, but I haven't found it in store. But if you're new to doing your brows, I highly recommend this. 

NYX Lip Lingerie:
Lip Lingerie


I've tried a few different shades of these, and I'm honestly in love with them. They're impossible to remove, without a lot of soap and force. I prefer liquid lip sticks so these are my dream. 

I haven't really gotten any new summer fashion, so I don't have fashion favorites. I also haven't really done my nails, so nothing for nail polish either. So I guess it's time for anime...

Kobayashi's Dragon Maid:
Image result for kobayashi-san chi no maid dragon
I love this show. It's too cute and always makes me smile. Initially I didn't think I would like it, but it's become one of my all time favorites. 
Also I cosplayed my favorite character, Kanna Kamui, and I really like how I look as her. If you want to see more pictures of me and my friend as Tohru, please check out my instagram

At the moment, I think that's everything. I'm hoping to post more soon, so please let me know what you guys would like to see. And if you could please give my new blog a check, I have posted a few reviews and vlogs there, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you in my next post~!

xo

3 comments:

  1. Aweee, I cosplayed Lucoa from Kobayashi's too! ♡
    Dripdrip。⋆゚*✧

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so great~! Do you have an IG, I'd love to see pics <3

      I have more Kanna pictures on my Instagram
      https://www.instagram.com/gabbyjabbycosplay/

      Delete
  2. Nice post. I really enjoy reading it. Very instructive, keep on writing.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆