Friday, March 13, 2015

Mod Cloth Wishlist~!

Hey Guys~!

Ever since I saw someone looking at this website on their phone, I've been obsessed with the clothes. This website is ModCloth, and everything has a vintage look to it. I really like it, but everything is kind of expensive for me. Today I thought I'd share my ModCloth wishlist, and maybe if I do order some of these things, I'll review them. So let's start~~!

Image result for modcloth logo

image

Best Things in Life are Carefree Dress

image
Best Things in Life are Carefree Dress - Black, White, Floral, Print, Casual, 90s, A-line, Sleeveless, Spring, Knit, Mid-length, Vintage Inspired
{click here to view}

I love wearing anything that has a floral pattern. This dress is super cute, I love the daisy pattern with the black. I think it's really nice and casual, but it could be dressed up too. 

image

Fanciest Footwork Heel in Mint

image
Fanciest Footwork Heel in Mint by Bait Footwear - Mint, Tan / Cream, Solid, Party, Work, Vintage Inspired, 20s, Colorblocking, Better, T-Strap, Variation, Pastel
{click here to view}
You guys know about my love of anything pastel, and mint green is one of my favorite colors. These shoes are basically anything I'd ever want in a shoe, and they're just so cute~!!

image

Cutie Fruity Top

image
Cutie Fruity Top by Effie's Heart - Mid-length, Cotton, Knit, Red, Tan / Cream, Novelty Print, Belted, Casual, Fruits, Sleeveless, Scoop, Red, Sleeveless
{click here to view}
I really like the pattern on this top. The washed out red color is really nice too. I'd wear this probably with some shorts and a cardigan for a casual look. I'm not sure if you could dress it up. 

image

Karaoke Songstress Shorts

image
Karaoke Songstress Shorts - Denim, Blue, Solid, Buttons, Pockets, Casual, Summer, Woven, Exclusives, Vintage Inspired, Good, Best Seller, Blue, Nautical, Pinup, High Waist, High Rise, Dark Wash, Denim, Short, Festival, Americana, Beach/Resort, Top Rated, Boho, 4th of July Sale, Spring
{click here to view}
I love wearing high waisted shorts. They're great to wear with a crop top or to tuck a regular length top into. I like the button detailing and the gold stitching with the dark denim. 

image
Through the Post Clutch
image
Through the Post Clutch by Disaster Designs - Cream, Casual, White, Blue, Pink, Black, International Designer, Faux Leather, Travel, Valentine's, Social Placements, Quirky, Top Rated, 4th of July Sale
{click here to view}
I do own a lot of bags, but not many clutches. This one I think is super cute and could go with just about anything. I really like that it looks like an old fashioned letter and the little splashes of color. 

image
Color Your Collar Necklace
image
Color Your Collar Necklace - Green, Pink, Solid, Beads, Tassels, Boho, Statement, Urban, Gold, Exclusives
{click here to view}

Another pastel thing, I know that pastel colors aren't everyone's thing, but I love them. I think the gold, coral, and turquoise combination look really nice together and I'd wear this all the time.

I hope you guys enjoyed my ModCloth wishlist~!! Like I said before, if I do order anything from ModCloth, I'll review it for you guys. If you have ordered from ModCloth, let me know about your experience in the comments below. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

3 comments:

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆