Monday, April 14, 2014

Ulta Beauty Haul~!

Hey Guys~!

My mom's birthday was over the weekend, and she wanted to go to Ulta. I decided to go with her, cause how could I pass up the chance to go to Ulta~?! This was our first time going to one where we lived, so we were really excited. I got a few things there and I'll be sharing them with you guys. So let's start~~!


First thing I got is something my mom and I plan on sharing and that is the h2o+ Raspberry and Guava Shower and Bath Gel. This stuff smells amazing. It has a strong tropical fruity scent, which we both really like. And it was on clearance ~~!


When looking at the online catalog for Ulta that week, I saw this and I was really happy when I found it. It's a duo pack of EOS Lip Spheres. It came with one in Strawberry Sorbet and the other is Passion Fruit. I love EOS products and I always like having extra lip balms.


I decided to try something else from NYX. MissMeghanMakeup on YouTube always talks about this and I've really wanted to try it because of her. It's the NYX Cream Blush in Boho Chic. It's a very natural color with tiny flecks of shimmer. I've never owned a cream blush, so I'm really excited to try this.

One of my favorite colors in my Naked Palette from Urban Decay is Sin. Whenever I try to find a single of it, it's always sold out. But in my Ulta I was able to find one. I decided to get a single of it because I don't want to use up the one in my Naked Palette and it'll be easier to just take this traveling with me instead. 

The last thing I got at Ulta is also from Urban Decay and it's the Naked Basics Palette. I know I buy a ton of eye shadow, but it's one of my favorite makeup items. I got this because I've wanted a small palette that'll be perfect for traveling. And I think this will be great.


So that was my Ulta haul. If you want to see a review on any of these products, please leave me a comment telling me which one. Thank you for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss






2 comments:

  1. I have the Naked Basics palette at home, and it is a great palette for travel! There are a ton of neutral colors, so it's wonderfully versatile. A little pricey for it's small size, though, especially comparing it to iDivine palettes (which are about $10 per palette and have tons more colors). c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I love the blush! So sweet color~

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆