Sunday, November 1, 2015

October Favorites 2015~!

Hey Guys~!

It's November, meaning it's almost December, meaning it's almost 2016~!! Sorry for not posting as much content as I normally do, I have been really busy with planning for college. Today I will me sharing my favorites from the month of October. I have some makeup, accessories, and other bits to share with you guys. So let's start~~!




Makeup
L'Oreal Miss Manga Rock Mascara

I have been traveling a lot, so I took only one mascara that could be used for top and bottom lashes. This mascara makes my upper lashes thick and voluminous, and on my bottom lashes it lengthens and defines them. It is multipurpose, which is amazing. 

NYX Lip Pencil in Peekaboo Neutral

The full review will be up soon, so let me just say a few little things. The color is a perfect pink nude that is great on its own, or with a lipstick or gloss on top. It lasts a long time without fading when I eat or drink.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

For my face makeup, I've only worn B.B. Cream, but I need to set it. This powder keeps my skin matte throughout the day without making it look too powdery or cakey. Also it's really inexpensive, which is a plus since it does last me a while too. 

Nail Polish

Sally Hansen I Lilac You
I have an addiction to pastel nails, so this month I wore this lavender color. I painted it on two weeks ago and it is mostly still there. The color is a cool toned lavender, so I think it's great for the colder months if you still want lighter colors.

Fashion and Accessories 

Floral Earrings from Forever21
I went shopping with my friend for her birthday, and we bought earrings from Forever21. This is the pair I bought and I love them. They're super sparkly, and what I really like is the piece that hangs around the ear lobe. It's really unique and I love them.

Music

This is the first time I've shared my favorite music. I listen to a variety of music, so if I ever post something that doesn't seem to suit me, just know that I'll listen to anything. 

That Girl by All Time Low


Ex's and Oh's by Ellie King


Come Back When You Hear This Song by 2PM


Anime

Yona of the Dawn

I started this in August and I just finished it. It is one of my favorite anime I've seen this year. It's about a princess named Yona, who has to escape her kingdom, with her guard Hak, after the death of her father. It's a perfect mix of action, drama, romance, and comedy.


I hope you guys enjoyed this past month's favorites post~! In the comments below, share your favorites from the past month, I love hearing from you guys.  Next month I will be sort of busy, thankfully not as busy as last month, but I will be going to NYC for a weekend, which I'm super excited for. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |

12 comments:

  1. Nice nail polish color! :)))

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the earrings I find very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post i love nys lip pencils so i think im gonna search for that one and try it
    would love it if you could check out my blog anf i have a mini nyx haul too .tweetykel.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those earrings are gorgeous! I'm actually using the mascara now too :)

    http://stressedbutkawaii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that nail polish color and those pretty earrings. Perfect combination!

    http://fashionradi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice items <3
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything!!!! the nail polish is so cute!!!
    PD: I follow your blog, I hope you follow me back



    Dream in Colors

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing Post!!!
    Black is Back With
    Follow me on snapChat: @FrancyGFashionblog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that song from 2PM, Ahh It's been a while since I've listened to their music lmao, great favorites post x
    Minae ♥ MinaekeiLatest Blog Post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been really enjoying the Rimmel matte powder as well!!
    The L'oreal Miss Manga mascara sounds really good, I've seen a lot of positive reviews lately on that!! Have fun in NYC!

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh, the earrings are nice <3 I would appreciate it if you could check out my blog (wow, i'm so bad at this) thank you <3
    ~Cass
    http://sailfangirlsnk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆