Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Winter Vacation + Holiday Haul~!

Hey Guys~!

Sorry for not posting anything this month. I've had tons of projects and exams are coming up too. I'll try to post as much as I can in these last two weeks of January, and when February comes, I promise there will be more content. Anyways, recently I got back from my trip to Florida, and now I'm back home where it's freezing cold ;_; I thought I'd share not only what I got there, but also what I got as holiday presents from my friends and family. I don't celebrate Christmas, but I do exchange gifts. So let's start~~!

I'll start with what I got in Florida. I went into this really cute dollar store and got a few things. First thing I got was this set of three notepads. I love the design and thought the color scheme was super cute. I like having little notebooks like this in my bags in case I need to write something down.


Next thing I got was this compact mirror. The design on the front reminded me of a dress up game I used to play online. What I didn't know when I bought it was that there is a comb inside the mirror that you need to take out in order to open the compact. Also I have no idea who the picture is of inside the mirror...


Lastly from the dollar store I got this really cute squishy key chain. I've seen these on countless websites and at conventions for a ton of money, but I had always wanted one. I found this one there and it's a little green tea cake with little stars and a berry on top. I plan to put it on my bag for school or on a wallet.


At my last trip, I bought a perfume which was Lolita Lempicka. This time I got a different perfume and it was one I'd been looking for, and it is Daisy by Marc Jacobs. I got the 3.4 oz bottle, which was bigger than I thought it would be. It's a floral scent, but it also has light musk scent, which I absolutely love the combination of the two.

And now for my Holiday presents~!! I mostly got money from my family, but I did do a gift exchange with my friend Tiffany, so I thought I'd show you guys what she got me. It's this set of Benefit tinted lip balms and mini tints. I love tinted lip balms, so I'm really excited to try these and review them for you guys.


So that was my mini vacation/holiday haul. If you guys are interested on a review on anything shown, let me know in the comments below and I'll try to work on the review as soon as possible. Thank you guys so much for reading, I hope you had an amazing winter vacation (if you have one), and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha the compact mirror is so good?
    Is she SNSD Jessica?

    I tried that perfume before. And the scent is so nice.
    Not too strong.

    Good luck with your project and anything. Keep writing
    By the way I followed your GFC,
    would you mind to follow back and let's keep in contact!

    Have a good day,
    Angel
    BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it does look like Jessica from Girl Generation (SNSD).

    I'm curious about that Benefit lippie set your friend gave you. :) Will keep an eye out for the review. ;)

    Dawn | www.keepcalmandbeautify.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆