Saturday, July 26, 2014

Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly B.B. Cream Review~!

Hey Guys~!

In my Korean and English Cosmetics Haul, {click here} to check it out, I showed this B.B. Cream from Holika Holika. I've heard a ton of things about it, so now I'll be sharing my own opinions with all of you in my review. I have tested out this product for a week or two so I could develop a full review for you guys. So let's start~~!


First of all, the packaging is adorable. The box has this really cute polka dot pattern, which kind of has a water color effect. The bottle for the B.B. Cream is really unique. It's a frosted glass bottle and the shape reminded me of a pudding cup. . . that was probably the worst way to describe it, so I'm sorry.


I don't really know about the shade selection of this product, cause when I ordered it only two shades were available, #1 and #2. #1 was the lighter one, so I went with it because I have very fair skin and I'd rather wear something that's too light rather than too dark. If you have a skin tone similar to mine own, #1 is probably the better option.

The texture of this B.B. Cream is unlike anything I've ever used before. It's light and airy like a mouse, but is also liquidy like a regular foundation. It applies smoothly and creates a natural finish.

On the Holika Holika website it promises that this B.B. Cream will moisturize your skin, minimize your pores, and cover any blemishes. For me, it's sort of moisturizing. When I wear it on my face, I some times notice dry patches. So if you have dry skin, you may want to try something else. Personally I don't have large pores, so I don't know if this has minimized them in any way.

In this past I've tried many different B.B. Creams, none of which that had a ton of coverage. When I read that this was supposed to cover up acne, I doubted it was true. However this actually does cover up any imperfections on my skin, such as; redness, acne, and scarring.

I got mine from Amazon, and it was $16.98 with free shipping. I have seen it on other websites for more or less money, but I got it for this price since it's been out of stock on the Holika Holika website for months. Also I do think that it's a reasonable price, since I really do like it.

Packaging: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Shade Selection: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Texture: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Moisturization: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Coverage: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Price: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Overall: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I'm in love with this product. It does a great job of being what most people want out of a B.B. Cream, light in feeling, but still offering coverage. I like this much more than any other American B.B. Cream I've tried and I now want to try more from the brand, Holika Holika.

I hope you guys enjoyed this review. If you have any other products from Holika Holika you think I should try, let me know in the comments below. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post

xo

Alyss 

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear, thanks for the comment on my blog :) I love anime too and my favourite is Naruto but lately i'm too busy to catch up so i'm actually lagging behind. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting review:з

    I would be very happy if you are subscribing to me or just check out my blog http://kurumichiii.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆