Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Things to Do when You're Single on Valentine's Day~!

Hey Guys~!

So I don't know about you, but I know that I'll be single this Valentine's Day. However that's not a bad thing. You have an excuse to do anything for yourself now and you don't need someone else to make you happy. So I'll be sharing some ideas of things you can do for yourself on Valentine's Day. Let's start~~!

•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥
 Spoil Yourself

image
 image 
You don't need your significant other to do things for you. If there's a purse you want, go buy it. You haven't had a manicure in months, go get one. You want some chocolate, buy yourself a box. Do whatever will make you happy, just try not to go broke. 


 •♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥
 At Home Spa

     photo i-109.gif    photo i-108.gif    photo i-107.gif  photo i-110.gif
Who doesn't enjoy a bit of pampering? Love yourself by trying a new facial or paint your nails. Anything works as long as you relax and feel great about yourself. 

•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥
 Spend Time with your Celebrity Crush

image
You have a favorite actor or actress? Rent out a ton of movies they star in and make your own cinema / movie date. Get all the popcorn, candy and soda you can find and treat yourself with some eye-candy. 

•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥
Hang out with your Friends
image
Spending time with your friends is a great thing to do. You'll cheer each other up and you don't have to worry about looking nice for them. You can do just about anything with your friends; see a movie, go shopping, etc. 

So those were some suggestions for things you can do on Valentine's Day. I'll be spending my Valentine's Day alone on a plane so that'll be fun ;_; See you guys at my next post.

xo

Alyss

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post! Have a nice day dear! : )

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Thanks for these ideas for Valentine's day!
    Could we follow each other :)?

    Xx
    http://wwwricestyle.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆