Thursday, April 7, 2016

Redbubble Wishlist~!

Hey Guys~!

Sorry for not posting recently. Currently I'm traveling through Yunnan, China with my other classmates and I finally have wifi~!! In my holiday gift guide posts, I mentioned some items from Red Bubble. If you have never heard of it, Red Bubble is a website where artists create prints and you can purchase them as is or on bags and other clothing items. Today I'll be sharing some items I found recently, that I like, to share with you guys. So let's start~~!

25 Times Human Poster
25 Veces Humano / 25 Times Human by - JGarcíaColindres -
{click here to view}



Steven 'Mewniverse' Tote Bag
{click here to view}

Owari no Seraph: Shinoa and Mistuba Notebook
Anime: Owari no Seraph by shuuheii
{click here to view}

Soot Sprite Pillow
Be My Soot Sprite by kaicantdesign
{click here to view}

Fairy Tail Leggings
{click here to view}



Sweets Pattern Pouch
{click here to view}
I hope you guys enjoy today's wishlist post~! In the comments below, let me know what your favorite item that I showed was. Honestly, I want everything I showed you guys, but I don't have the money ;_; If you have ordered from Red Bubble in the past, please share your experience with them. Thank you guys so much for reading and I'll see you at my next post.

xo

Alyss
http://33.media.tumblr.com/3380d33d994775fb926c34e801cff6a1/tumblr_inline_mhtp895lOk1qz4rgp.gif
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | YouTube |





4 comments:

  1. Cool wishlist, I like it!:)
    kisses
    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg the tote bag is so cute I love it and I love fairytail!! I've ordered from red bubble a couple of times and I really like their things. I love supporting artists by buying their art. I usually check to make sure i'm buying from the original artist first before buying. Shipping is pretty decent as well and the quality is pretty great~

    elysepham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! It's been a while haha, how you been?
    that soot pillow is adorable <3
    the OnS notebook looks like it would have really nice paper which would make me not want to use it lmao xD

    Minae ♥ MinaekeiLatest Blog Post!

    ReplyDelete

*:・゚✧Thanks for your comment*:・゚✧

I really enjoy reading all of them. If you link your blog I promise to check it out and if you follow me, I'll follow you back ~☆